Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > General Producer and DJ Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help: How to blend/Sync Vocals with music

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *superman* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help: How to blend/Sync Vocals with music
    Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 12:17am
Hi,

I am completely new to producing and need some help.

So i have these vocals of a complete song and i can't get the music to sound right with the vocals.I have made beats using loops,i just don't know how to work the vocals into the music.

i have tried Cubase and now i am using Sony acid.

I knew someone that would sync the vocals very easily,but he would not teach me.

Here are the samples

soundcloud.com/redalbum

it doesn't sound right,i matched the vocals and the beats BPM put still nothing.

so maybe you guys can help me put or point me to somewhere where i can learn this.i would really appreciate it.

Thank You!
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 3:56pm
Live, Logic and Reason all have excellent audio warping facilities that allow you to stretch the waveform to beat markers in the sequencer. I'm sure you can find basic guides to audio warping for all these apps somewhere on youtube. However, if you're looking for more comprehensive lessons, and want to learn more about the software and music production, then check out our online schools....

Live Courses
Logic Courses
Reason Courses

r
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic