Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reason Courses Launched!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reason Courses Launched!
    Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 6:46pm
Hey guys,

I'm pleased to inform you that Reason Courses, our brand new school on Propellerhead's Reason, has now launched! The school has 26 modules (14 beginners/intermediate and 12 advanced lessons), which teach how to record, produce and perform with Reason 6, going from the very basics up to complex sound creation and audio processing. For more info and a full breakdown of each course, check out the website using the link below...

www.reasoncourses.com

I hope to see you on the course soon!

Cheers,

Rob

Kevski72 View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevski72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 6:34pm
Hi Rob

I have joined both courses but seem to be getting some playback issues. My comp hangs after about 13 minutes of lesson 3 working with loops. I have a brand new macbook pro 15 8gig Ram and 720 gig HD  - can you download the video lessons so it doesn't rely on internet connection as I am guessing thats the problem ??

I have moved from PC to MacBook and have upgraded from R4 to R6 with Balance. My machine has been spec'd up specifically for Reason.

Cheers

Kev.
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 12:53pm
Hey Kev,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems! It could well be an issue with your browser or connection as the videos are all fine our end. Do you have a timeout set for downloading at all?

All videos are streamed I'm afraid so you need to be online to view the lessons. It's only the course materials - written notes, Reason sessions, accompanying samples and presets - that are downloaded and yours to keep.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Cheers,

r
Kevski72 View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevski72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 4:48pm
Hi Rob

All seems well now generally but can't forward or rewind through the lessons, how is this done if I pause and move the bottom bar to required place I can't then replay the lesson.

Any ideas ? USing Macbook pro

Cheers

Kev.
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 11:15pm
You should just be able to click on the bar and jump to that point. The mouse cursor should change to a pointing finger when you move across the bar. If this isn't happening, try clicking outside the window and then returning to it.

r
Robbieo View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbieo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2012 at 10:57am
Is it possible to use Logic on PC using windows 7 or will it only work on Mac ?
Thank you,, Rob Osborne 
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2012 at 11:29am
hi robbie

with a quick search on info it appears that although Apple have cornered the global market... they are still limiting their software to customers who only own a Mac.... which i dont think is very LOGICAL.
MAYBE THEY THINK IF YOU WANT TO USE LOGIC....your only option is pay the earth for a Mac to use a £200 piece of software ...again not that logical.

do you own a copy of logic?????
RobJones View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 8:01pm
Yeah, Logic requires a Mac now I'm afraid!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic