Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > Shameless Plugs....
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Check Out This New Site!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1StopBeatShop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Check Out This New Site!
    Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 9:48pm
My name is Rallow the owner of 1StopBeatShop we offer everything a artist needs to get a career off the ground.

Here's what 1 Stop can do for you:
  • A Diverse Selection of Beats
  • Mix & Master Service
  • Custom Tracks Made To Your Specifications
  • Custom Artwork - Covers, Flyers, and Business Cards
  • New And Used Equipment For Sale
  • CD/Mixtape Duplication and Album Completion Services
HOW IS YOUR SITE BETTER THAN THE REST?
At 1StopBeatShop we try to provide a winning experience for our users. The prices on beats and services are very affordable. We also have everything for new as well as established artists and producers to completely take their project to another level.

Im also looking for other website owners and artists who want some promotion. All you need is a website or a budget if you have no site.

For producers

You can host your beats for sale on our site and get paid via Paypal.

For website owners

I would like to do a free link exchange meaning I give you my ad or link and you give me yours. I prefer banners but text links are ok too. We have a design department and will create a banner for you if you don't have one.

For artists
Looking for promotion but no site we offer weekly banners and a monthly full page spread dedicated to the artist of the month. You could promote your social sites like facebook and twitter or list your contact info whatever you choose. Since we are all trying to get money I will not set prices in stone and will try to work with each individual on a case by case basis.

http://1StopBeatShop.com
The #1 Source To Complete Your Project
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic