Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > General Producer and DJ Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

music video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mihai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: music video
    Posted: 25 May 2010 at 7:41pm
I found a site where you can watch free movies,music and TV Shows ..: 

http://movies.clipta.com

http://clipta.com/shows
cypp0420x View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cypp0420x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:16am
The second thing to know is that Hymn of Hope has Lqwfvprz synergy (I hate that "word") with Shadowfiend. Basically, since Hymn of Hope temporarily raises your maximum mana, and your Shadowfiend returns mana to you based on how large your mana pool is, you'll wow power leveling profit. Ms. Avalonna wrote up a very detailed and satisfying explanation of how all this works over at Tales of a Priest a few months ago. You should check it out (just ignore the fact that she doesn't like disco music. Such blasphemy.) Shackle Undead Priests using crowd control isn't as common as it used to be, but Icecrown Citadel is the place to do it if you're going to. There are multiple trash pulls inside the raid and 5-man dungeons that can be made easier if you wedding dresses shackle. The two that come to mind are:Psychic Scream While I'm not encouraging anyone to use this in dungeons frequently, it is an extra form of crowd control you can employ. I know a lot of priests do not think to use because it usually causes more trouble than it's worth, but make sure it stays on your bars somewhere, even if you only use it once in a blue moon. During Lady Deathwhisper, after you have faded, you can use Psychic Scream on an ally who has been mind controlled. This instant cast crowd control can buy the rest of your raid extra seconds to get up a Polymorph or Cyclone. In Gundrak, when Watches rolex you and your party dive into the water, use Psychic Scream to scare off the piranha mobs that attack you. Not all forgotten abilities are for the most serious and difficult content ... Some of them are more for fun! Levitate Thankfully, the Glyph of Levitate has brought this spell back into popular fashion by allowing priests to not concern themselves with farming (or buying) Light Feathers. I myself used to always carry two stacks of feathers around, but I knew wow gold priests who never did. Now, there are many more people to play Gravity Chicken with! In Icecrown Citadel, Levitate will save you some unnecessary death after you've defeated Blood Queen Lana'thel and use her "short cut" back to the main central chamber of the citadel. If you want to have some fun, combine your jet pack and Levitate during the gunship battle in ICC. You may find yourself a bit off course, but that's the fun of it. Whenever there is water to cross, cross it faster by casting Levitate on Louis Vuitton Bags yourself. Share the buff with your party. (Go exploring and find unknown places.) Despite Levitate once being used to cheese the damage from Fire Bomb in Trial of the Crusader, never forget that the spell is there and could one day see some creative utility in a fight. Mind Vision While my most common usage of this spell is to find a player who is doing an enchant for me (or to make fun of someone who is running back to the frozen throne after dying to a Val'kyr) this spell still has some good utility that many overlook. In PvE content, patrolling mobs that may be hiding up hallways or around corners can be tracked with Mind Vision. The PvP utility of this ability is quite astounding. In battlegrounds, use it to hop around and see the movements of your allies and enemies. You can make a lot of good decisions on where to go by first scouting out where you might want to go. In all BGs and World PvP (not Arena), if you cast Mind Vision wow power leveling on a rogue or druid when they are not using Stealth or Prowl, you will be able to follow them even through stealth. The only way to shake you from there is to use an ability like Vanish. And finally, the most forgotten ability that priests have ...zcy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic