Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Courses & Training > Ableton Live Forum > Live-Courses.com Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

bass station serial needed every time I open live.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Invisible Dominion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bass station serial needed every time I open live.
    Posted: 22 May 2010 at 12:39am
When I unlock bass station with the serial number it says it won't ask me for it again but now it's asking me for it everytime I open live. Do you have any idea why?
Invisible Dominion View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Invisible Dominion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 7:47am
Nevermind, live wasn't acting right so I deleated everything and reloaded it. Now I can open live without the serial number request coming up everytime.
Invisible Dominion View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Invisible Dominion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 8:02pm
I was still having the problem when I would open anythng using the bass station so I emailed Rob, here's the solution, in case anyone else has this problem....

It's a bug with the previous version of the software so you need to upgrade. Go to the Bass Station product page on the Novation website here: http://www.novationmusic.com/support/bass_station/ and download the installer for version 1.6. With that version, the bug should go away...

staticxerciser View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staticxerciser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 10:55pm
Thanks for that Invisible Dominion
teekan View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teekan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Invisible Dominion Invisible Dominion wrote:

I was still having the problem when I would open anythng using the bass station so I emailed Rob, here's the solution, in case anyone else has this problem....

It's a bug with the previous version of the software so you need to upgrade. Go to the Bass Station product page on the Novation website here: http://www.novationmusic.com/support/bass_station/ and download the installer for version 1.6. With that version, the bug should go away...

Thanks a lot, I was just about to make a thread on asking if I had to put in this every time I use it, but you came to the rescue.   I pretty much have the serial memorized by now, but now I can use my brain for other stuff. :)
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:39pm
JUST EXPERIENCE THIS LAST NIGHT OPENING MODULE 4'S SESSION
OwenDubeck View Drop Down
ProducerTech Student
ProducerTech Student

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OwenDubeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 5:40pm
Where did u find the username and serial number?
morganlefaye View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morganlefaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 6:42pm
there should be some notes in the bass station folder....

firstly i would update bass station to the latest version 1.9 HERE

THEN WHEN YOU ENTER SERIAL....that will be registered permanently
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic