Producertech Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Music Production General > General Producer and DJ Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

wii remote fingertracking with ableton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andymac5122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wii remote fingertracking with ableton
    Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 7:31am
Hey guys i am currently studying Audio Technology with Multimedia at uni, and for my dissertation i need a short survey to filled out, i hope some of you out there know what it feels like to be doing last min work so please help me out, its only like 5 questions and is about using the wii remote fingertracking with ableton. 

Link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X6QB8WW 

Thanks guys

Andy
cypp0420x View Drop Down
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cypp0420x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:16am
Mind Soothe! And why is it forgotten? Because it really is Lqwfvprz useless it has limited utility these days, mostly. Back in vanilla when mobs were clustered closer together, Mind Soothe was a great way to avoid pulling extra mobs you didn't want in wedding dresses dungeons and while playing solo. Nowadays, even when solo, there are few places where you absolutely need to use Mind Soothe to avoid a bad pull, just because mob density is designed differently. Mind Soothe is sadly just one of those spells that died with the times. Perhaps Blizzard will touch it up in the future? For now, I mostly use it to slip past packs of mobs in tight hallways and caves when I'm not in the mood to fight. Often though, I only do this because I'm playing it safe. Wrap up So? What spells do you forget, or notice other priests forgetting? If you've got wow power leveling any additional uses for our forgotten spells, let's hear them. Simple article today, right? Lots of things you already knew? Well good, now I want you to take a step back. My larger goal today was to get you all looking at your toolbox like an actual toolbox. The spells here aren't necessarily a magic key wow gold to victory, but as you can see in some of the examples, they are sometimes a single step in a bigger puzzle. I find that raiding nowadays is a lot like Ikea furniture. You buy all the pieces and directions, plus a little wrench, and then all you have to do is put in the hours to assemble it. When you're done you have your own Ikea whatever that looks just like every other Ikea whatever out there. You put it together but it's not really your own creation. Maybe that doesn't bother anyone but me, but a problem aion gold exists all the same: While you can manufacture a million particle board shelves to be identical, not every rogue or shaman is going to function the same way as the last. Sooner or later, you're going to have a problem that demands you alter your strat, or toss it out completely. When that happens, consider what we did here today. Ask yourself what the problem is then then think about what you might be forgetting. Open up your spell book, then open your talent tree after that. Simplify the problem as much as you need to think about it critically. You might not find anything, but you might find rolex Replica something. Every Sunday, Chase Christian of The Light and How to Swing It invites you to discuss the finer side of the paladin class: the holy specialization. This week, we discuss my least favorite healing spell, Holy Shock; though I might be changing my mind about that. I have been going over my guild's World of Logs parses for heroic Sindragosa recently, trying to find any holes in our strategy or areas that we can improve upon. While browsing the statistics, I examined the balance of healing spells I had employed. Our wipes were fairly typical fights by any account, with a 50/50 mix of healing from Holy Lights and Flash of Lights, and the rest of my healing coming from Beacon of wow power leveling Light and Judgement of Light. I noticed that Holy Shock was all the way at the bottom of my healing done chart, below even the Infusion of Light FoL HoT and the Glyph of Holy Light splashes.zcy
robot planet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robot planet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 3:51pm
This survey is currently closed. Please contact the author of this survey for further assistance.
www.soundcloud.com/robotplanet

http://www.robotplanet.info
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic